Your Go-To Fence Repair Company
Alpine Fence Co. provides professional fence repair services to home and business owners throughout Seattle, WA, and the surrounding areas, including Burien, Tukwila, Renton, West Seattle, Bellevue, Mercer Island, Des Moines, Kent, Sea-Tac, Auburn, and Federal Way. When you Goggle “fence repair near me” and are shown several options, we hope you’ll select Alpine Fence Co. Since 1970, our bonded and insured fence repair company has been in the business of “Building Better Fences.” We are members of the American Fence Association and the Master Builders Association. We proudly participate in the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Reliability Program.
What is Fence Repair?
Fence repair is a professional service that can replace rotting posts, missing plants, broken chains, and so much more. A fence needing repairs will inevitably be a hassle for any home or a business owner. Our expert team works with and can repair a wide range of fencing types, including wood, chain link, ornamental iron, and more. We also work with specialty fencing types.
The Signs You Need Fence Repair
When it comes to fence repair, there are some signs that can help indicate a need for it. A durable and visually appealing fence can effortlessly enhance the value of your home or business, so it’s essential to keep your fence in optimal condition. Some signs you need fence repair will be subtle, while others will be more obvious. If you notice any of the following problems, you likely need fence repair services:
- Rotting Wood – All types of wood have the weakness of rot and deterioration. Certain kinds of fungi often cause wood rot. Rotting wood can appear spongy, stringy, or webbed.
- Cracking Wood – If your fence is cracking, splintering, or breaking, you need quick and efficient repairs. Cracking wood is one of the more obvious indications that fence repair is needed.
- Bending & Heaving – If water has infiltrated the cement casing of your fence, the posts will start to bend and heave. From there, they will sway and eventually warp or fall.
- Unstable Posts – Without proper care or maintenance, a wooden fence held up by traditional wood posts can eventually sink, sag, bend, warp, and become unstable.
- Peeling Paint – If the paint or stain on your fencing is peeling or chipping, your fence is left vulnerable, and more wear and tear might occur than usual if the problem isn’t remedied.
- Persistent Pests – Pesky pests are most easily noticed with wood fencing. You may notice the wood swelling, mildew, and unexplained fence buckling if you’re dealing with an infestation.
Fence Repair Vs. Fence Replacement
Most of the time, a fence can be repaired instead of replaced. And ultimately, fence repairs will be much cheaper than fence replacement. Whether you need fence repair or fence replacement, however, will depend on the type of fencing you have and how it’s been damaged. Fence repair is ideal when dealing with minor problem areas on newer fences. Fence replacement is often needed when you have any problem areas or want to change the type of fencing you have, such as cedar wood fending to chain link fencing. If you’re unsure if you need fence repair or fence replacement, reach out to our professional team at your earliest convenience. Alpine Fence Co. gives expert opinions and advice.
Why Choose Alpine Fence Co. for Fence Repair?
In addition to expert fencing repair services, we provide a wide range of services, including commercial fencing, residential fencing, and more. For more than 50 years, our fencing company has served Seattle, WA, and the surrounding areas. We have the experience, expertise, and knowledge needed to provide premier fencing repair services to home and business owners throughout the local area. Whether you’re browsing Google for “chain link fence repair near me” or “wood fence repair near me,” you’ll want to choose Alpine Fence Co. Not only do we offer warranties on our fences, but new customers can check out the testimonials of our past and current customers for peace of mind about the work we do.
Contact Alpine Fence Co. Today for Fence Repair
If you’re looking for a high-quality fencing contractor that only uses the very best materials, you’ve come to the right place. We offer a wide range of fence repair services, including chain link fence repair, wood fence repair, vinyl fence repair, and more. For high-quality fence repair and fence post repair in and near Seattle, WA, choose Alpine Fence Co. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate.